H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #52

Happy Spring, bloggers! Can't say I'm sorry to leave winter behind for another year! It's Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut, and the challenge this week is Happy Birthday. This is a card I made for my Mom's friend's 70th birthday. I used my Gypsy to make the base of the card, welding a rectangle and two ovals together from Plantin Schoolbook. The inside paper is from Me & My Big Ideas and I'm not sure of the brand of the textured crimson paper. I used Cuttlebug's words embossing folder on the outside ovals. I cut a frame from the Cindy Loo cart and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. The inside of the frame is white cardstock, embossed with the birthday folder. The 70 was cut from Planitn Schoolbook, and the butterfly from Serenade, also embossed with the swiss dots folder. I added iridescent ribbon, silver brads and a velcro dot to open and close the card.

7 comments:

Larelyn said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I love how you welded this card, it's very unique. I'm sure it will be appreciated.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful. Love how you made this. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

Tamara said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

--Tamara
http://happylifecraftywife.typepad.com/

Maquel said...

What a cool card! It's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Dana said...

I like your embossing. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lisa Norris said...

Very pretty...great embossing! Thanks so much for joining in this week at FCCB!

Lisa N.
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Nice job! TFS with us at FCCB this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...